How to delete cookies or temporary files.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are the files which store information about sites you have visited.They contain all details about Internet pages, just like the human memory.When you come back to a site, the browser will reproduce the details as if taking them off the shelf.
Why do we need to clear cookies?
As we have learned, cookies store all details of a website visit, including the history of previous sites.And here comes a problem.If you have visited the site of a specific broker or product before coming to our website, the browser remembers it and will treat it like a revisit.In this way, the broker or product manufacturer will not figure out that you came from us and we'll not be able to pay you cash back or rebates. That is why, before registration you should delete cookies, go to our site and then go to the broker's website or another one.
How to delete cookies properly?
1. On the top left side you can see the button called Opera. That's a menu, click on it.
2. Select Settings - Preferences.
3. In the opened window select Advanced-Cookies-Manage cookies.
4. In the search box type the name of the product, the broker or other things. For example, write the word forex and get a whole list of sites about Forex, which you have visited.Select the proper one and click on Delete.
5. If you don't need to store anything and want to remove all cookies in a click, go to the menu and select Settings - Delete private data.
1. Click on Tools (gear icon) on the top right side.That's a menu.
2. In the drop-down menu click on Internet options.
3. In the opened window, open General tab - History.
4. Click the check boxes next to the items:Preserve Favorites website data, Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and then click Delete.
1. On the top left side you can see the button called Firefox. That's a menu, click on it and select Preferences.
2. In the opened window go to the Privacy tab.
3. Below you will see the inscription ...remove individual cookies.Click on it.
4. In the opened window remove all cookies at once or separately.
5. If you decide to delete only certain cookies, do the following: In the search box type the name of the product, the broker or other things. For example, write the word forex and get a whole list of sites about Forex, which you have visited.Select the proper one and click on Delete.
1. In the upper right hand corner find the spanner icon. This is a menu, click on it.
2. In the drop down menu, locate Tools-Remove browsing data.
3. Click the checkbox for:Delete cookies and other site and plug-ins data.
4. Click on Clear browsing data.